TRANSLATION MASTERMIND MEMBER
Sworn Translator English to Dutch
As a seasoned translator, I have 6+ years of full-time experience, which makes me fully compliant with ISO 17100:2015. In addition, I am accepted as MCIL with CIOL, approved as Proz Certified PRO, and registered in the Dutch Register of Sworn Translators. Each of these requiring peer-reviewed tests and multiple credentials.
I specialize in environmental, technical (engineering and technology), agricultural, and corporate translations.
One of my main interests is sustainable energy resources within the broader sustainability topic. As a result of my growing awareness of climate change and sustainability, I started the Bachelor of Environmental Natural Sciences in February 2021, combined with a refresher of the so-called STEM subjects (mathematics B, physics, chemistry, and biology).
Extra services I provide are checking and correcting translations made by other linguists (proofreading) and reviewing final versions of documents before publishing (revision).
In my work, I use up-to-date translators’ software, like Perfect-IT, spelling checkers, and CAT tools, such as MemoQ and Memsource. These increase my productivity and the speed of translating and processing texts. It also ensures consistency of lexis and style throughout multiple files and projects for the same end client.
- ITI (Institute of Translation & Interpreting, London, GB) : Associate Member
- Dutch Register of Sworn Interpreters and Translators : Registered under No. 25443
- Chartered Institute of Linguists (CIOL): Full Member (MCIL) since 2020, No. 58049
- Proz.com Certified Pro Network: Certified Pro since 2020, www.proz.com/profile/2080985
- Environmental sustainability
- Technical (engineering and technology)
- (Renewable) energy
- Business communication & Human Resources