Born and raised in the north of Norway, now happily relocated to sunny Barcelona, Spain. I grew up with a mother who is an English teacher on High school level, and the English language has always been dear to my heart.
I mainly offer proofreading and translations in the language pair English into Norwegian.
I have a university degree in Business and Administration, which includes accounting, marketing, business, business law, human resources and more.
Experience and projects worth mentioning, which I have loved doing so far;
- Translation of UI-string projects for instance for accounting software, human resource software, software for borrowing of books in a library.
- Various manuals, for instance for trimmers, industrial hoist, fish sorting conveyor.
- Various marketing texts (this I do on a weekly basis) in fashion, travel/tourism, where I also get to use my localization skills.
- Business letters and business contracts.
My personal “Code of Conduct” demands that I provide high quality and perfect end results:
- The end client is always right – read instructions carefully!
- Quality is of utmost importance – running spellchecks and QA after the translation is half the job!
- Good communication is key for a good long term collaboration.
- I never accept projects where I doubt I can deliver a high quality translation.
- I always deliver on time.