TRANSLATION MASTERMIND MEMBER
Translating is my passion, words are my world and quality is my objective!
What I do
Within my one-woman-start-up TRAZY, I assist my clients with high-quality specialized translations de, en, fr > it. My specialization consists in professionally translating for the legal and financial sectors. No matters whether the client wants to translate an annual report or a complex contract, I will always provide a perfect end product with impeccable terminological precision.
My service packages at a glance:
2. Translation + Proofreading
3. Legal Check + Translation
4. Translation + Authentication
My work tools
Of course my priority during and after my translation activity is always a high-standard terminological research using termbanks in my routine work. For this purpose I work with modern software, such as SDL Trados Studio 2019, SDL MultiTerm 2019 and XTM.
Also an excellent Purchase Order Processing, in which I am taking care of every step of the client’s order (from the request to the invoice), I can assure transparency and rapidity. Because my success is my client’s success!
- High-quality translation services with modern CAT tools
- Professional and highly precise translation products thanks to my specializations and training programs
- Combined packages, for example legal check from a partner law firm
- Orders with external proofreading
- Post processing of the texts through terminology work
- A clever Purchase Order Process: from the client order to the billing activity no detail is neglected to ensure the clients’ success
The benefits I offer to my clients within TRAZY are a considerable saving in time and money, high quality together with innovation and cost security. Furthermore, I feed day by day a strong passion for the translation and the «beauty» of the language, through which I have the privilege of daily executing my job with great enthusiasm. Finally, with TRAZY I can assure a strong customer focus. The customers are always at the forefront of my everyday activity.
Academic studies in translation and interpreting in Italy and Germany, experience in translation and in leading trainings on legal terminology and juridical aspects of the language characterize my profile.