TRANSLATION MASTERMIND MEMBER
Hassan Bekhit Hassan
I am here to make your words, texts, files, and projects really come alive.
- I am a professional English to Arabic translator, editor, and proofreader specialized in religious, legal and medical translations since 2006 to present with a solid background, experience in these areas of expertise and proficiency using both CAT tools and cloud-based translation tools.
- I hold BA degree of Languages and translation since 2007, an educational diploma in teaching English as a second language since 2013, and professional credentials as an ETLA accredited translator
- I am a Plus member at Proz.com, a member of the ProZ.com Certified PRO Network in both English to Arabic and Arabic to English language pairs, a verified native speaker of Arabic and a featured pharmaceutical translator.
- Besides translation experience, I also have good experience as a CAT tools trainer with many on-site and online sessions, lectures, workshops on localization and CAT tools and QA tools.
What Clients Can Expect
- Producing a high-level quality of specialized translations;
- Handling a huge volume of workflow and on-time delivery in a professional way, not only to meet but also to exceed client’s expectations;
- Understanding the client’s valuable needs and solving any possible problems, if any, ASAP to guarantee the client’s satisfaction.
How Can I Best Serve Clients
- Professional all-in-one service thanks to my personal and professional skills;
- High-quality specialized translation with updated CAT tools, cloud-based translation tools and QA tools;
- On-Time and comprehensive deliverables including any updated TM, TB, QA report and customized glossary based on the project needs;
- Paying great attention to details, project instructions, and any style guides;
- Competitive rate taking into consideration the client’s budget.
I offer Translation, editing/proofreading, MT post-editing (MTPE), training and linguistic quality assurance (LQA) services among others.
- Religion (Religious translation to convey the exact, accurate, faithful meanings and teachings of the original religious material);
- Legal (legal contracts);
- Medical (health care, pharmaceutical leaflets, hospitality, among others).
Software & Tools
- Basic Computer Software: Windows 10, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, among other software;
- Desktop CAT tools (SDL Trados, TagEditor, SDLX, Wordfast Pro, MemoQ, Passolo) among other updated CAT tools;
- Cloud-based translation tools (Google Translator Toolkit, Idiom, MemSource Cloud, Transparent TMS, Smartling, Translation Workspace, XTM) among other online platforms.
- Quality assurance tools (Xbench, LTB, Verifika)
Awards of accreditations
- ETLA Accreditation as a general, legal and medical translator
- Certificate of Appreciation from AST as a CAT tools trainer
- Recommendation letters from ETLA and AST as a professional translator
- SDL Post-Editing Certified
- Proz.com Certified PRO Network in both pairs English to Arabic and Arabic to English
- Administrative member of The Arab School of Translation (AST) as a certified trainer.
- Active member of The Egyptian Translators & Linguists’ Association (ETLA) as an accredited translator (Accreditation No. 317-16).
Thank you for taking the time to read this summary about me. For more details feel free to contact me.